The rantings, observations, and discussions of a progressive conservative.

Firefox 2

22 July 2005

From the old blog: Why I hate the Democrat Party (really all political parties)

This post originally appeared on my old blog, the Free Voice, on Nov. 2, 2004.

It makes me sick every time a hear a group bitchin' and moanin' about "unfair" acts against them in political campaigns, when the same groups are just as guilty if not more so. Both parties have pissed me off with their behavior this year, but the Dems especially. It has become overly clear to me that the DNC has no other objective than to take power. Period. The voting masses be damned.

And it's news like this that really sells me on it:

From RedState.org: DNC Intimidating Republican Poll Watchers

From Polipundit: Word has come out that the Democrats have been sending automated phone calls to Republican voters in selected states, informing them that they are no longer registered to vote, and so do not need to bother to go vote tomorrow.

From No Tin Foil Hats Allowed: Levels of Violence in the Run-up to Election 2004

This all just makes me sick. I hate the political party system because it leads to this kind of stupid "mod psychology" (to quote Dr. Vinson). The Democrat party has truly show that democracy is an ideal they no longer have any grasp of.

My prediction: Bush will win, and the DNC will continue down its path to self-destruction. I truly believe we are seeing the Democrat Party in its death throes. It may be another 2 or 3 decades, but if something major doesn't change in the DNC, it will either a) completely collapse, or b) start a new cvil war.


-the Progressive Conservative

Digg!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

Add to Technorati Favorites