The rantings, observations, and discussions of a progressive conservative.

Firefox 2

02 September 2005

gas update

I was suprised this morning to see that the two gas stations near my house were still only charging $2.89 per gallon, but a quickly found out why: both are completely out of gas. I stopped in to one of them and askedif they knew when they might receive any resupply. The attendent said possibly tomorrow, but also let me know that one or two other stations in town had received gas shipments today.

While this is not as bad as originally predicted, I get the feeling we may have to deal with shortages for quite sometime.

-the Progressive Conservative

Technorati tags: ,

Digg!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

Add to Technorati Favorites