The rantings, observations, and discussions of a progressive conservative.

Firefox 2

26 April 2007

Funny how things work sometimes

So I was going over the traffic for this site (or lack there of, due to my inactivity on here in the last few days) and I came across a referral from a Yahoo! search for "auburn university majorette and dance line tryouts 2007". At the time I checked the link, this blog came up as the second search result.

Guess I'm moving up in the world, though that wasn't really the subject I wanted attention for on here, that's why I created this other blog.

-the Progressive Conservative

Technorati tags:

Digg!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

Add to Technorati Favorites