The rantings, observations, and discussions of a progressive conservative.

Firefox 2

04 April 2007

a pleasent surprise

So, as I have started blogging here again, I began some clean-up here on the site and looked through some of the info I collect through traffic counters and Technorati. I was surprised to find a referral to a specific post I didn't think would get this kind of attention. Your Code of Ethics included a link to my attempt at a code of ethics for blogging in a list of examples of blogging ethics codes. I based the code I put together off of a code Allan Jenkins developed for his blog, Desirable Roasted Coffee.

The things you miss when you're absent...

-the Progressive Conservative

Digg!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

Add to Technorati Favorites